Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Single Mama Sunshine

Ok I'm waging war on all things that aren't quite in order in my life. Ok war's a bit dramatic but when you're raising 2, soon to be 3, boys basically on your own it sure feels like a constant WAR! I've been doing things by myself since 2001 and I did a pretty darn good job up until recently. But now I have more to take care of and more to loose. Honestly I've already started loosing a few things: dip in the credit score, good job (voluntarily believe it or not), confidence in my abilities, etc. I also want MORE for myself and my family. It's all about my babies! I've got to re-group and come at life with a new plan because right now I'm getting my butt WHOOPED.
If I don't get into the right mind-set I will loose all of theese battles. I will be attacking my career, my mental, spiritual and physical health, my relationships with others, my children (yes they ARE the enemy, LOL), my finances, and my living situation. The enemies have been identified, now a battle plan must be drawn. That is where this blog comes in to play. My chessboard, if you will. A few people I know don't like my blogs because I'm "airing all of my biz on the net". Well I'll try not to get too personal or at least too specific. I think of my blog as a way to document and be held accountable to my goals. It's also a place where I can vent and be straight silly--hey it's inevitable. I've seen some pretty helpful and interesting blogs, entertaining too. When I find something good I'll post it on the sidebar over there under friends or blog roll, keep checkin back.
Hopefully once I gather my thoughts and start making progress my blog will be inspiring for others not just single moms but er'body. If you have some good stuff please share and I'll try to do the same.

No comments: