Google

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Now Take It

My kids are so hilarious at times! Thanks to the You Don't Mess with the Zohan commercials my 7 year old has been putting his foot in my 1 year old's face "Smell it, smell it. Now take it!" *whack* right in the cheeck he gets his brother with his foot. They both start giggling then the 1 year old tried to imitate. Hecan't quite get the words out or lift his foot in the air. It is the cutest thing.... Sorry guess you had to be here. I swear it's the little things that make each day special! Zohan, Kung-Fu Panda, Indiana Jones, Hancock. I am definitely going to have to work movie going into the summer budget. We can always wait until the movie gets to the dollar movies but who wants to see the summer blockbusters weeks-months after everyone else?

Check out the official movie site for synopsis and trailers.


PS- I'm not saying I do it but nowadays there are websites out there that have NEW QUALITY movies and tv shows available for downloading and streaming. Hmmmmmm.

No comments: