Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Excuses, Excuses Mama

*hangs head in shame* Ok you guys... If you know me or as my blog might reveal I'm a little on the EXTRA "frugal" side. My apartment complex offers free wireless internet. I'm all about the good deals. This will save me $14-$25/month depending on the special the internet provider is running at the moment. So I went out and bought a wireless router at $49. Well my computer is still a mess and I refuse to pay to get it fixed. Bare with me. My computer is circulating around to people I know to see if someone can unlock the mystery and get it to work.

Good thing I haven't been building my readers and subscriptions up. Stay tuned, maybe subscribe via email so feedburner emails everytime I post something new. That way we won't lose touch.

I'm off this summer so once I'm up and running I will have all the time in the world to devote to you guys. Ok maybe not, but this blog will be a fantasical read. Thanks n God Bless.

PS- I had the baby! June 27, 2008. Absolute yummy cutie. I'm now a mama to three bouncing little boys. May God be with me and keep me strong, lol.

No comments: