Google

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mama on the Move

Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. This mama got an awesome move-in deal and decided to pack up and move back to the O, Orlando.

Moving while 9 months pregnant may not have been the best idea. Everytime I bend over to unpack I get dizzy and the heavy belly makes me feel like a weeble wooble. Ha! Driving the Uhaul and getting folks to help...UG! That could be another post or an America's Funiest Home Video episode.

The place is lovely. Roomy bedrooms and huge closets. I like the area of town. Afforable for a single mom on a budget. Definitely proud of my find. All of us are more at peace. It's nice to have your own space to call home. The boys love their room and are so excited that they've been staying up late all week last week. I'm gona have to curb that asap.

My computer however has 9 toes in the grave. It's basically not usable right now. FYI: try not to put your pc in storage for an extended period of time. We're visiting grandma, my mom, and I'm on her computer. This week I will see if I can fix the computer, find someone who can, or get it done cheap. This was NOT in the summer budget. A new computer tower or laptop is definitely out until about September. *sigh* Just when the blog started coming together. But...we have a nice new place to live.

PS~11 days until my supposed Due Date! woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want me to see if Paul can fix your pc for you? Let me know if you want to give him a call.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Do you want me to see if Paul can fix your pc? Let me know if you want me to give him your number.

Jen