Google

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to School

It's been a while since school started. I just wanted to update you guys. I started school to obtain my Master's degree in August. I decided that I need the proper training if I'm going to switch career fields and do something I totally didn't go to college for. Plus a master degree will give me $4-6K extra each year. Every little bit helps. These children are expensive!

I love it! This term I'm doing online classes. There is so much to learn, I'm loving it. I'm such a nerd. I read, work, take the kids to doctor appointments, and take care of business and our home during them day. Then I have the evenings to have fun with the kids. I admit its hard to stay on top of the housework. I'm a bit overwhelmed with that, but I have a plan to eliminate my clutter and make money at the same time. Craigslist and Ebay are being good to me. This is a good place for us. If I had jumped into a new career with all these damn boys I'd loose my ever-lovin' mind!

No comments: